Internet of things is the coming together of internet and physical devices in a network of unlimited possibilities. IOT allows for physical devices to wirelessly communicate over networks which has led to a growing number of applications for iot devices.
What is NodeMcu ?
NodeMcu is a very affordable and opensource Internet of things development platform to speed up IOT development. It is an IOT development kit running on ESP8266 Wi Fi SoC. The term NodeMcu is a combination of a network Node and Mcu (Microcontroller). This development board focuses on IOT based device firmware.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins(DIO): 16
- Analog Input Pins(ADC): 1
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 64 KB
- Communication: UART | SPI | I2C
- Clock Speed: 80 MHz
What is ESP8266 ?
ESP8266 is a low cost Wifi Module that integrates TCP iP stacking with microcontroller processing. It is also used on NodeMcu and is practically used to bring wifi networking capabilities to an electronic component/device. It is the most widely used component in iot projects and has lots of iot applications by adding wifi capabilities.
- VCC – (+3.3 V; can handle up to 3.6 V)
- GND – Ground (0 V)
- RX – Receiving Data
- TX – Data Transmission
- CH_PD – Power Down Mode
- RST – Reset Module
- GPIO 0 – General Purpose IO
- GPIO 2 – General Purpose IO
ESP8266 and NodeMcu are frequently used to develop a wide variety of iot devices and diy projects. Here are some of the top diy projects made using nodemcu and esp8266 wifi module. This has led to the growth of internet of things in many applications including consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, smart cities etc.
Smart energy meter that transmits energy meter readings directly over internet along with a theft detection feature to detect energy thefts with ease.
Manual mask and temperature is a tiring an not accurate system for large crowds. So here we automate the system using thermal sensors and camera for automatic safety check entry.
An important step in grabage recycling is garbage segregation. To ensure people dispose garbage in segregated way this raspberry pi based project provides and innovative way to do it.
A useful IOT project to help the elderly/disabled send automatic alert if they fall so help arrives instantly. Using microcontroller based circuitry with interfaced sensors.
An Arduino IOT project to avoid fire accidents itself using gas sensors to detect & automatic exhaust fans to suck out the gas. Instantly monitor gas levels over IOT & trust it to sefegurd against any gas accidents.
In this smart age why should your dustbin be dumb. Just tap your feet to open the bin & get IOT status of bin garbage levels through wifi using the IOT smart dustbin project.
All IOT Projects List
- 360° Aerial Surveillance UAV With IOT Camera
- IOT Garbage Segregator & Bin Level Indicator
- IOT Temperature & Mask Scan Entry System
- IOT Contactless Covid Testing Booth Automation
- IOT Social Distancing & Monitoring Robot For Queue
- IOT Covid Patient Health Monitor in Quarantine
- IOT based Manhole Detection and Monitoring System
- IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection
- DIY 2G Android Phone with Gesture Interface
- IOT based Three Phase Power Failure Monitoring with SMS Alerts
- IOT based Intelligent Gas Leakage Detector Using Arduino
- IOT based Smart Agriculture Monitoring System Project
- IOT Based Automatic Vehicle Accident Detection and Rescue System
- Gas Leakage Detection with Buzzer System using Atmega
- Greenhouse Monitoring and Control System using IOT Project
- IOT Based Coal Mine Safety Monitoring and Alerting System
- IOT Based Heart Monitoring System Using ECG
- IOT based Anti-theft Flooring System using Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi based Weather Reporting Over IOT
- IOT Based Monitoring System for Comatose Patients
- IOT Early Flood Detection & Avoidance
- IOT Garbage Monitoring Using Raspberry Pi
- IOT Circuit Breaker Project
- Women Safety Night Patrolling IOT Robot
- IOT Mining Tracking & Worker Safety Helmet
- IOT Flood Monitoring & Alerting System
- IOT Prison Break Monitoring & Alerting System
- Raspberry Pi Air and Noise Pollution Monitoring System Over IOT
- IOT Energy Meter with Current, Voltage and Cost Monitoring System
- IOT Industry Protection System Arduino
- IOT Color Based Product Sorting Machine Project
- IOT Smart Energy Grid
- IOT Paralysis Patient Health Care Project
- IOT Car Parking System
- Smart Dustbin With IOT Notifications
- IOT Smart Mirror With News & Temperature
- IOT Garbage Monitoring With Weight Sensing
- IOT Asset tracking System
- IOT Based ICU Patient Monitoring System
- Biometric Attendance System Over IOT
- IOT Gas Pipe Leakage Detector Insect Robot
- IOT Irrigation Monitoring & Controller System
- IOT Electronic Door Opener
- IOT Home Automation Using Raspberry Pi
- IOT Alcohol & Health Monitoring System
- IOT Liquid Level Monitoring System
- IOT Garbage Monitoring System
- IOT Based Home Automation
- IOT Based Office Automation
- IOT Based Industry Automation
- IOT Weather Reporting System
- IOT Based Antenna Positioning System
- IOT Based Fire Department Alerting System
- IOT Solar Power Monitoring System
- IOT Streetlight Controller System
- IOT Traffic Signal Monitoring & Controller System
- IOT Industry Automation Using Raspberry Pi
- IOT Underground Cable Fault Detector Project
- IOT Air & Sound Pollution Monitoring System
- Energy Meter Monitoring Over IOT
- IOT Based Person/Wheelchair Fall Detection
- IOT Patient Health Monitoring Project
- IOT Heart Attack Detection & Heart Rate Monitor
- IOT Based Toll Booth Manager System
- IOT Theft Detection Using Raspberry Pi
Need Custom Made IOT Based Project / System ?
Nevonprojects brings you the collection of latest IOT projects and ideas for 2021 with free synopsis, ppt and documents using nodemcu and esp8266 wifi module. Our list of IOT projects brings the internet of things concept to reality through proven demonstrations. IOT or internet of things is an upcoming technology that makes use of internet to control/monitor electronic/mechanical devices, automobiles and other physical devices connected to the internet.
These iot projects using arduino and the iot projects using raspberry pi board are an inspiration to students and researchers for further iot research. Our researchers focus on the use of IOT for home/industry automation and monitoring various physical parameters over the internet. Here you may find a wide list of projects related to internet of things along with free synopsis abstract, PPT and source codes for building up practical IOT knowledge.
Nevonprojects constantly researches on internet of things ideas and concepts that have the potential to have numerous iot applications.