Get the widest list of PIC microcontroller projects for your learning and research. Our list consists of a wide variety of PIC based projects for students, researchers and engineers. We constantly research on PIC projects and list innovative topics and ideas online for further pic development.
The name PIC was initially acronym to “Peripheral Interface Controller”. Although acronym remained same the name was later changed to “Programmable Intelligent Computer”. These PIC microcontrollers are mainly used by students hobbyists and educators due to their low cost, especially in the fields of electronics and robotics. The PIC microcontrollers are popular because of wide availability, low cost, ease of reprogramming with built-in EEPROM, a wide variety of information available online, a variety of pic programming tools, and community support for developing PIC based systems. Thus a lot of projects are also built based on PIC microcontrollers by students, engineers and researchers. The first parts of the family were available in 1976; by 2013 the company had shipped more than twelve billion individual parts, used in a wide variety of embedded systems. Today, many engineering students and enthusiasts are showing lot of interest towards embedded systems projects in which PIC microcontrollers are used. Among all the microcontrollers, PIC along with 8051 were the most widely used varieties for quite a long time. PIC microcontroller is most prominent among non-industrial uses because of low cost. The popularity of PIC microcontollers led to increase in the number of PIC microcontroller projects development. NevonProjects provides a variety of pic microcontroller projects ideas and topics for study and learning research.
- Flammable Gas & Fire Accident Prevention Project
- Workplace Alcohol Detector With Instant Reporting
- Automatic Railway Train Safety System
- Bus & Truck Drunk Driving Alert Using PIC
- Combustible Gas Detection With GSM Alert Using PIC
- Factory Worker Alcohol Detector With Automatic Machine Shutdown
- TV Remote Controlled Home Automation PIC
- Automatic Plant Irrigation Using PIC
- Monthly Electricity Billing With Bill SMS Using PIC
- Password Based Circuit Breaker Using PIC
- PIC Based Ultrasonic Radar
- Prepaid Energy Meter Using PIC
- Programmable AC Power Control Using PIC
- Robotic Vehicle Controlled By Hand Gesture Using PIC
- Automatic Elevator With Overload Alert Using PIC
- Auto Light Intensity Controller By External Light Sense Using PIC
- Android Home Automation Using PIC
- RF Based Night Vision Spy Robot Using PIC
- Human Speed Detection Project Using Pic
- IR Traffic Detection and Signal Manager Using PIC
- Liquid Level Controller System Using Ultrasonic Sensor
- PC Based Home Automation Using PIC
- Vehicle Movement Based Street Light Using PIC
- Vehicle Theft Alert & Engine Lock System Using PIC
Nevonprojects is among the pioneers doing research in the field of PIC microcontroller based projects. We provide latest PIC microcontroller projects ideas and topics for students, engineers and researchers. Our researchers constantly research on new PIC microcontroller projects every month. Get PIC microcontroller projects with source code for your learning and research. We have great variety of PIC based projects for learning and guidance. Our list of innovative PIC projects is a compilation of PIC based projects that are built to fulfill various industrial as well as domestic applications and automate various manual tasks. Our PIC based self-learning kits include all system details with circuit diagram explanation and source code development explanation along with tutorials of how the entire project kit is built for your understanding of the system development. Our researchers constantly search for the best topics and ideas on PIC microcontroller waiting to be implemented.
Didn’t find your desired project ?
Need a System For Your Business/Commercial Use ?
Other Project Categories