Solar energy can be utilized to generate electricity using solar panels and solar cells. This solar power is one of the major sources of renewable energy or green energy on earth. Since solar power has many applications in various fields of technology and every day-to-day activities, Solar projects have a great significance in the Engineering education.
NevonProjects has the widest list of solar energy projects that make the most efficient use of solar energy and use it for various applications. These solar based projects have been built to help engineering students and researchers in their study and research. These DIY projects make use of solar panels to develop solar drones, solar inverters, Microcontroller systems, Arduino and Rasberry pi.
Find the innovative solar powered project ideas list for further only at NevonProjects.
Solar operated seawater desalination machine using 6 layer filtration ro + UV and mineral addition to make seawater drinkable within minutes.
A sun tracker solar panel that floats on water and does not occupy any space on land for solar power generation as well as preventing water evaporation to save water.
A floating solar powered lake pool cleaner with a little mesh to collect floating trash on water using RC remote controller for easy lake and pools cleaning using robotics.
A drone using solar power to constantly charge the drone to increase its flight time as well as the ability to land the drone anywhere and automatically charge battery remotely to take flight later.
Heavy duty solar powered outdoor air purifier for renewable energy air purification anywhere, no power supply needed. Also having air quality monitoring and display.
Rooftop 20 liter capacity solar powered water for renewable power solar water heating system without any electricity.
- Solar Panel Cleaning Robot
- Solar Power Bank with Wireless Charging
- SeaWave Power Generator With Solar
- Self Charging Solar Powered Drone
- Wind & Solar Mobile Charging Station
- Floating Sun Tracker Hydraulic Solar Panel
- Solar Outdoor Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor
- RF Controlled Solar Panel Based Robotic Vehicle
- Design and Manufacturing of Solar Powered Seed Sprayer Machine
- Dual Axis Solar Tracking System with Weather Sensor
- Face Recognition Door Lock System Using Raspberry Pi
- Rotating Solar Inverter Project using Microcontroller 50W
- Vertical Axis Wind Turbine With Inverter
- Rotating Solar Panel Using Arduino
- Solar Panel With Sun Position Tracking
- Irrigation System running on Solar Power
- System To Measure Solar Power
- Controlling Solar Energy Charge
- Fully Automated Solar Grass Cutter
- Smart Solar Grass Cutter With Lawn Coverage
- Dual Power Generation Solar Plus Windmill Generator
- Solar UPS Project