Our project proposes a robotic vehicle that can be handled remotely through an android based device. The control device is integrated with a Bluetooth device that allows capturing and reading the commands. The robotic vehicle may then be operated as desired as commanded through the android application. The vehicle is integrated with a microcontroller of 8051 family that is used to operate the vehicle as per android commands.
The controlling device may be any android based Smartphone/tab etc having an android OS. The android controlling system provides a good interactive GUI that makes it easy for the user to control the vehicle. The transmitter uses an android application required for transmitting the data.
The receiver end reads these commands and interprets them into controlling the robotic vehicle.
The android device sends commands to move the vehicle in forward, backward, right and left directions.
After receiving the commands, the microcontroller then operates the motors I order to move the vehicle in four directions. The communication between android device and receiver is sent as serial communication data. The microcontroller program is designed to move the motor s through a motor driver IC as per the commands sent by android device.
- Hardware Specifications
- AT89S52 (8051 Microcontroller) – Buy AT89S52 Online
- Robotic Body – Buy Robot Body Online
- Bluetooth Module – Buy Bluetooth Module Online
- Motor Driver IC – Buy IC’s Online
- Vtg Regulator IC – Buy IC’s Online
- IC Socket – Buy IC Sockets Online
- Robotic Chassis – Buy Robot Chassis Online
- DC Motor – Buy DC Motors Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Software Specifications
- Keil µVision IDE
- MC Programming Language: C
You may download the Android App here: