The project is a car authorizing system where the system can only allow a car entry when a valid RFID card id swiped by the car owner. The system also had paid parking facility where the amount of parking gets deducted automatically whenever the card is swiped and the available number of car parking are displayed on a seven segment display.
The project requires a sensing circuits and a microcontroller to monitor the entry and exits of cars.
The entry and exit is operated by an H-bridge arrangement. This arrangement operates the motors that enable exit and entry by opening and closing the door clockwise and anticlockwise. Whenever the card is swiped a buzzer sound comes. With every entry the available number of parking gets reduced by one and with every exit it gets reduced by one and is displayed on seven segment display.
- Hardware Specifications
- ATmega328P MC- Buy ATmega328P Online
- RFID Module & Cards – Buy RFID Module Online
- Buzzer- Buy Buzzer Online
- DC Motor – Buy DC Motors Online
- Crystal Oscillator – Buy Crystal Oscillators Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Transformer/Adapter – Buy Transformers & Adapters Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Arduino Compilerr
- Programming Language: C