The system provides a pick and place robotic arm which is a soft catching gripper system. It can be used to pick and place objects as needed. This arm is mounted on a robotic vehicle that can be controlled wirelessly through an android mobile phone.
The android phone acts as the controller used to transmit the control commands through Bluetooth. These commands are used to operate the robot front, backwards, left and right directions. At the receiver side four motors are used, two to drive the vehicle and the other two used to control the arm movement and gripper movement respectively.
The android phone is used as remote controlling device used to control the robotic vehicle. The use of Bluetooth technology provides adequate operational range with instant transmissions. The microcontroller after receiving these commands, operate required motors through the driver IC. It can be remotely controlled by any android device.
This robotic vehicle may be used in industrial or even domestic purposes and even as a help for industrial workers.
- Hardware Specifications
- AT89S52 (8051 Microcontroller) – Buy AT89S52 Online
- Bluetooth Module – Buy Bluetooth Module Online
- Robotic Chassis – Buy Robot Chassis Online
- Robotic Arm – Buy Robot Arm Online
- DC Motor – Buy DC Motors Online
- Motor Driver IC – Buy IC’s Online
- Vtg Regulator IC – Buy IC’s Online
- IC Socket – Buy IC Sockets Online
- Crystal Oscillator – Buy Crystal Oscillators Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Keil µVision IDE
- MC Programming Language: C
You may download the Android App here: