Advanced Tour Guide as the name goes is an advance yet highly promising system helping a tourist or any user to get accurate and best data in no time. This System is an Android Application and uses Android Studio as its Front End and SQL Server as its Back End. This System works on 2 most important Entities i.e. Four Square and Weather Underground i.e. it uses Four Square API to get the places and Weather Underground API to get the weather details of a place. The Application acts as a Tour Guide giving out outputs to the user for every input given to the system. The System is highly reliable as it uses foursquare API which are very accurate and same goes for the weather conditions. This System tries the user to gives a heads-up giving the weather conditions to make sure that the user will be comfortable to visit the desired place. The User has options to select for the places he wants to visit for instance parks, beaches monuments or food joints and so on; the system will ask whether he is searching for the current locality or some other place. The System is very flexible in changing places and makes use of Google maps to display places if the user wishes to.
- The User has to Login to use the app features.
- The System makes use of foursquare API for fetching places which is highly reliable and accurate.
- The System makes use of weather underground API for fetching the weather details which is accurate and shows the current conditions.
- Hence this system is very reliable.
- The user has many options to explore.
- It requires an active internet connection.
- Places can’t be saved.
- No travel plans.