Our proposed project puts forward an obstacle avoider robotic vehicle that uses ultrasonic sensors for this purpose. The system uses an 8051 family microprocessor to achieve this functionality.
The robotic vehicle is designed to first track and avoid any kind of obstacles that comes it’s way. The vehicle achieves this smart functionality with the help of ultrasonic sensors coupled with an 8051 microprocessor and motors. The entire system combined gives the vehicle an intelligent object detection and obstacle avoidance scheme.
This system allows the vehicle to guide itself in case it encounters any obstacle. The obstacle detection is done using the ultrasonic sensor. This is detected and a signal is passed on to the 8051 microcontroller.
On receiving the signal it guides the vehicle in another direction by actuating the motors through the motor driver IC.
- Hardware Specifications
- AT89S52 (8051 Microcontroller) – Buy AT89S52 Online
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic – Buy Ultrasonic Sensor Online
- Robotic Chassis – Buy Robot Chassis Online
- DC Motor – Buy DC Motors Online
- Motor Driver IC – Buy IC’s Online
- Vtg Regulator IC – Buy IC’s Online
- IC Socket – Buy IC Sockets Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Transformer/Adapter – Buy Transformers & Adapters Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Keil µVision IDE
- MC Programming Language: C