The project is designed to detect the level of liquid by using an ultrasonic module. The ultrasonic module measures the range of liquid level (in cm) by detecting the reflection coming ahead of it. If the measure of the level falls below a set point the pump automatically starts.
The project uses a microcontroller whose serial port is interfaced with this ultrasonic module. The Tx sensor sends the ultrasonic signal reflected from the level and is received by the ultrasonic Rx sensor. These signals are then send to microcontroller that initiates the relay to switch the pump on or off with the help of a MOSFET.
This ultrasonic level controller comprises of an ultrasonic module which detects precise range by reflection coming ahead of it. This module is interfaced with the serial port of microcontroller. Whenever level distance measured by cm falls below a set point the pump starts since by sensing the ultrasonic module signal coming out from the Tx sensor being reflected from the level and is received by the ultrasonic Rx sensor the output of which is fed to microcontroller.
- Hardware Specifications
- ATmega328P AVR MC- Buy ATmega328P Online
- MOSFET IC – Buy IC’s Online
- Vtg Regulator IC – Buy IC’s Online
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic – Buy Ultrasonic Sensor Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Transformer/Adapter – Buy Transformers & Adapters Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Arduino Compiler
- MC Programming Language: C