The system is designed to display a scrolling text message on an electronic notice board using a PC to control it. This can be used in various facilities like schools, colleges, stadium, company, and factory, institutes in order to display notices, events or other alerts using a PC to control it.
Well notice boards are usually used to pin news, events and other data to be displayed from time to time. It has an important feature, that it can be updated when needed. The same functionality is provided by an electronic notice board. The pc is used as a controlling device for txt to be displayed on the notice board.
The system has great advantage over traditional notice boards. It can so be implemented at a variety of places including, banks, offices, training places, colleges, institutes, railway, bus and many more areas. It makes message display very easy and convenient process.
The message data sent from a pc is converted and fed to a microcontroller of 8051 family going through a Max232 interfacing IC. Data needed is stored in a microcontroller interfaced with external memory. After that an LCD screen used to demonstrate as a notice board is interfaced with the microcontroller to display the message sent through the PC as a scrolling text.
- Hardware Specifications
- AT89S52 (8051 Microcontroller) – Buy AT89S52 Online
- LCD – Buy LCD Display Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Transformer/Adapter – Buy Transformers & Adapters Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Keil µVision IDE
- MC Programming Language: Embedded C