The need for online IQ test aroused mainly to overcome the drawbacks of the existing system. The main aim of the project is to ensure user friendly and more interactive software to the user. The IQ test brings an easy interesting working environment, more clarity in presenting appropriate information to the user and also it gives faster access and retrieval of information from the database. Through this new system, the drawbacks that have been seen in the existing system can be neglected. Under this system, questions can be stored and retrieved so that preparing of questions papers each time can be avoided. The system checks the answer by matching the pre-defined answers in database and users answer. The marking criteria is decided by the admin and stored in the system for reference. All uses these references and allots respective marks to the user. If the candidate scores good marks, then system will change the questions to expert mode and ask the questions related to the field in which candidate is interested. If candidate succeeds in answering all the questions, then system will suggest to go with that career field. Admin can add or delete questions from the system. The users are allotted specified time for the test and they have to complete the test in time and if they fail to do so then the test is submitted as it is. The results of each user are stored in the database and the system generates a report of it in excel sheet format.
- Examiners get bored by checking many answer sheets, hence the system reduces their workload by automating the manual checking process accurately.
- System makes career choice easy
- The system calculates the score and provides results instantly.
- It removes human errors that commonly occur during manual checking.
- The system provides an unbiased result.
- Thus, the system excludes human efforts and saves time and resources.
- The system must be given proper inputs otherwise system can produce wrong results.
- Requires an active internet connection.