This project deals with the development and implementation of smart phone application, which is more effective and simple than current ticketing system. The “Traffic Violation Ticketing Automation using RFID” can be used easily anytime, anywhere and ticket will be present in the customer’s phone in the form of “RFID”. GPS facility is used for validation of the ticket at the source and deletion at the destination. The main objective for this project is developing an android application so that passengers can book the tickets online directly from their smart phones and a received message to their own phones is enough for travelling a desired distance. Thus, the process of standing in lines to book the tickets and after that carrying the tickets is curdled. For security reasons the information about every user is stored in CLOUD which is to be accessed for each ticket booking for validation purpose. This change of paradigm benefits from the fact that cloud ticketing services can be accessed through the Internet and they can be elastically grown or shrunk, providing easier scalability and high availability. There are two modes of ticket payment. Firstly, a customer can pay using their wallet and secondly user can request ticket checker to load some amount in the wallet. The information for each user is stored in a SQL database for security purpose. Also the ticket checker is provided with an application to search for the user’s ticket with the ticket number in the cloud database for checking purposes.
- Very easy and user-friendly system.
- Ticket should be available without wasting time.
- Ticket should be check-using scanning this should be advance technology use in that system and also secure.
- Only register user and book a ticket.
- User can book one or more than one ticket at a time.
- Active internet connection required to book a ticket.
- User can book ticket only after receiving RFID tag.
- User cannot cancel his booking.