College Forums is online discussion group. College Forums provide a common area for students, teachers, alumni to come together and discuss unlimited topics, including social activities and educational ideas
Allowed Participants can create new threads under different categories and post them on timeline, the other registered users and admin allowed to comment, like or dislike that post. Admin have authority to accept or block the users, most likes post can be added in favorite list etc. Users can view their personal details and they have access to change their password.
The main feature filtering abusive words added in comment part. If users make bad comment on other users post then that comment can be blocked by admin and not viewable on timeline.
Users can sort post on timeline according to most likes or recently updated options. This System helps for managing all thread/post, replies and like from users with proper well-structured flow.
- The great advantages of e-learning is the flexibility it affords to all participants
- E learning and discussions in particular, can support learning that is not always tutor/teacher-centred, your role will be important, especially as an online community begins to develop.
- A group of students can become a community of participants who begin to grow in their understandings of course material and individual contributions to the knowledge construction process.
- Very flexible and more convenient system for users.
- Managing all thread/post, replies and like from users with proper well structured flow.