Agent based automated negotiation can give a flexible instead of a fixed price in e-commerce, and can maximize the payoffs of bath buyer and seller. It can be seen as an ideal and efficient mechanism for business. After discuss the negotiation in e-commerce and intelligent agent technology, state of the art overviews is given of agent based automated negotiation, specifically three main approaches for automated negotiation: the decision theory, the game theory and the negotiation analysis. And then, give a view of some famous models. Finally, we point out that the automated negotiation is still in its infant stage, because there are still some difficulties in this field. The first is the ontology issue, the second is agents’ strategies and third is Communication protocol. Electronic negotiations are becoming an important research subject in the area of electronic commerce. Decision analysis and especially multi attributive utility theory play an important role for the support of electronic negotiations. The preferences are usually represented as a utility function on the set of alternatives such that the user prefers an alternative exactly when it has higher utility. Successful experience of the human traditional negotiation is the valuable learning resources of automatic negotiation. Automated negotiation model can learn from past experience in negotiation, reason, and give a reasonable choice of negotiations on a new strategy.
- Helps shops to automate selling online.
- Consumers can negotiate with the AI Bot with respect to product price.
- After price negotiation, payment link with negotiated price is sent over mail to consumer.
- Helps shops to take cc payments.
- Provides email confirmation on payment success.
- It requires active internet connection else error may occur.
- Does not keep track of stock.