Download Project Document/Synopsis
Along with requiring large open spaces, conventional methods of agriculture demand massive quantities of water for irrigation. Our system makes use of smart water supply and draining system coupled with air flow and artificial sunlight for a perfect grow environment. Our system would allow for all weather indoor farming as and when needed for organic food grown indoors.
- With the threat of climate change gradually becoming a reality, it is essential to find more sustainable methods of producing food.
- This 5-layer indoor hydroponic planter aims to tackle this issue by conserving water and maximizing the yield generated in a given area.
- Each of the 5 levels of this planter can support over 25 plants. The grow lights help with stimulating photosynthesis even in the absence of natural light.
- This planter is equipped with sensors on each level that can automatically detect a drop in the water level.
- This indoor planter also uses sensors to monitor any temperature changes. It is equipped with 4 fans that jump into action and regulate the temperature accordingly.
- By maintaining a conducive environment, this planter boosts the quality and quantity of your yield.
- Moreover, the solar panel charges the battery and reduces the energy utilized.
Thus the system provides a fully automatic method to monitor and bolster plant growth by ensuring perfect plant growth conditions as programmed by user.
- Pump Motors
- Piping and Drainage Connectors
- Supporting Frame Rods
- Water Tank
- Temperature Sensor
- Water Sensor
- Moisture Sensor
- Controlling Circuitry
- LCD Display
- Transparent casing
- Cooling Fans
- Pipes and Joints
- Mounts and Couplings
- Supporting Frame
- Screws and Bolts