Following the pandemic that swept the globe in recent years, a lot of us found ourselves confined to our homes, unable to attend work, school, or college. In such trying times it becomes imperative to find a reliable and secure way to remain connected. The Android Messenger app lets the user log in to the system and stay connected with their loved ones without having to use their phone number or email id. All the user needs to have is an android smartphone and a connection to the internet.
Moreover, this app doesn’t allow the users to delete their chats thereby maintaining an accurate record of all the conversations. This messenger app keeps the personal details of its users safe and makes sure that they aren’t compromised. The user can edit their profile and change their password at any time they wish.
In this system, the User will be able chat with each other. User will have to create an account & login into the system. User can search and chat with any user who are registered into the system. Recent chats and new chats are kept separately. User cannot delete any chats and it’s a chat-based application cannot add any attachments. Users will get a notification for message received.
- Personal details are safe and secure
- Update profile or password anytime user wants.
- Chat can’t be deleted or edited by the user which helps to keep proper history of the chats.
- No need for email or phone number in order to sign in.
- Wrong inputs will affect the project outputs.
- Internet Connection is mandatory
- The android mobile user will not be able to insert or view details if the server goes down. Thus, there is disadvantage of single point failure.