Many deadly diseases are preventable and can be cured if treated at an early stage. However, people tend to ignore the early symptoms of a disease as they are mild. And till the time they become aware of the disease, the infection has already spread into their body. Hence, it is always advisable to have a regular body check-up to avoid health issues later. But due to day-to-day busy schedule many times it is not possible for the patients to go and get a medical appointment booked in person. Which leads to a delay in the treatment and may cause a major health problem later.
The Online Doctor Application proposed here is an android based smart application that will help the users to identify a disease based on the symptoms. When a patient enters his /her symptoms the system will incorporates custom made algorithms to identify the disease. Then based on the disease identified the system will recommend a list of doctors having expertise on that particular disease. The patients can book an appointment with the doctors as per their preferred time & date. The patients can also chat with a doctor to get consultations.
In this system, the admin can manage or view the details of doctors, patients, diseases and can also receive feedback from the patients. It also manages all the information of the doctor’s schedule, doctor fees, and appointments for the doctor. The doctor can chat with the patients directly to keep track and be up to date about their health status. The patients can guess the disease by entering the symptoms they are suffering from and can also keep up-to-date knowledge about the new disease and its symptoms. If the user/patient is suffering from any of the diseases they can book an appointment for the same.
- Doctors can keep track of their appointment and schedules
- Patients can keep up-to-date knowledge of any new disease and its symptoms
- Doctor can keep track of the patient’s health by in-app chat
- Wrong inputs will affect the project outputs.
- Internet Connection is mandatory
- The android mobile user will not be able to insert or view details if the server goes down. Thus, there is disadvantage of single point failure.
- Admin need to add diseases to the app manually
User need to wait until doctor accept the appointment