- The image can only be viewed by the receiver as the image is encrypted using Triple DES and the key is only known to the sender and receiver.
- Since the image is encrypted using Triple DES, it is more secure than DES.
- Since the key is entered by the sender and receiver and is not stored in the database, it makes the encryption and decryption more secure.
- The file size to be transmitted becomes large since it contains encrypted data.
- Since the file size is huge it can be suspected to contain some critical information.