NS or network simulator is a tool that simulates various data networks for research and development. It serves as a tool for simulation and support of Multicast networks, Tcp, Udp as well as other protocols used in wired as well as wireless networks.
- Efficient Energy Consumption by REB-R Protocol for WSN
- Linear and Remainder Packet Marking for Fast IP Trace Back
- Using Upstream Hop by Hop protocol For congestion control
- Secure Routing Algo against Sinkhole Attacks for MWSN’s
- Optimizing Transmission Energy By Clustering Size Using S-MAC in WSNs
- SMCC using TCP Vegas: Self-Managing Congestion Control Algorithm System
- A Dual-Soft-Handoff Scheme For WLAN
- Scheme to Catch Packet Modifiers and Modifiers
- P2P Network Load Balancing Using Ant-based Load Balancing Algorithm
- MANET- Secure/Fast Data Transfer
We develop and research on ns2 projects as well as ns3 projects as per various ieee papers for students. Get ns2 projects with source code as per ieee papers 2013 ,2012 , 2011, 2010 for your final years. We provide these projects along with guidance for you to understand its functioning and development. Get your Ns2 project today. Our team of ns2 developers excels in ns2 project development.
Our ns2 projects are built with guaranteed output and no bugs. Get professionally built Ns2 projects for your final year project today. Network simulator is one of the best tools that allows us to simulate various protocols and check their performance on networks. Ns2 as well as ns3 projects are built considering various student project requirements according to latest ieee papers 2013,2012,2011,2010.