Download Project Document/Synopsis
You must have ordered your pizzas on phone for home delivery. The process seems easy to use but at times there is miscommunication. As there is no visual menu shown during a phone call, the employees have to repeat a lot of things again and again to the customers. It’s a time consuming process which at times irritates customers. Also it takes a lot of time of the pizzeria staff. It would be much more comfortable for the customers to have an online pizza ordering system. It would be hassle free for users as they can select the pizzas they want and make payment for it. Also it will reduce the purchasing time for customers. Let us look at another benefit of using this system. Suppose I go to a pizzeria and make order. Even after ordering pizzas from their outlet, I have to wait at least 15 minutes for my order to be ready. Wouldn’t it be much more convenient if I ordered my pizzas before using a mobile app or an online system and then it will tell me the time by which I have to pick my order from their counter. It would be great for me as I don’t need to wait for my pizza. I need to reach there only when my pizza is ready. In a nutshell, we can say that improved and efficient services are provided to the customers by the inclusion of internet in your business. As a business point of view it gives you an edge over your competitors.
- It overcomes all the problems of existing system.
- Pizza can be order in more convenient way.
- Payment can be easily done using various online mode or cash on delivery (COD).
- It makes system very effective for ordering a pizza.
- Admin can view sales report which can be helpful for decision making.
- Easy add/update/delete process of pizza.
- It requires a reliable internet connection.
- System may provide inaccurate results if data not entered correctly.