Download Project Document/Synopsis
The project motor driving school system is a web based application that helps the motor training schools to automate the manual tasks of maintaining clients, tutors data in database.The system designed has an admin login from where the admin can administers the system through admin’s dashboard. Students can access the system on admin’s approval by creating an account online. Students can then view all the categories in the system where they can select the vehicle for training, timing slot, fee packages, and sessions. The system calculates the total fees and students can then make payment online via credit card. The receipt is delivered to the student’s email by the system. System also keeps a track of the student’s session and timings and reminds them via email for every session one day prior. The system also has tutor login provided by the admin. Tutor can thus view his assigned student for training and the next session.
- The system automates the manual procedure of applying for admission in motor training schools.
- Students can book their time slots according to their wish.
- It notifies the students about next session via email so no need of manually informing them.
- It provides secure payments.
- Tutors can directly get students address and slots that becomes convenient for them to visit the student directly.
- The system is convenient and flexible to be used.
- It saves their time, efforts, money and resources.
- The system does not check for the student’s identity as there can be fake entries.
- There is no human interaction.