Download Project Document/Synopsis
Logistics management is a supply chain management component that is used to meet customer demands through planning, control and implementation of the effective movement and storage of related information, goods and services from origin to destination. Without logistic management system, logistics service providers face many problems. Some of them are, customer services become inefficient, transportation cost of goods may increase, new product launches may be under risk. Hence, logistic management system software solves all this problem and provides many features like, Warehouse management, Fleet management, Processing orders, Inventory control. This system will be under sole control of the Admin. Admin is the only module in this system. Admin has authority to add or remove goods from the system, he/she can also maintain records of the goods available and issued in the warehouse. He/she can also update the goods details if required. This logistics management system project can track the transportation duration of goods. This logistics management software can also update information like, at what time has the goods arrived at the destination.
- The system excludes the use of paper work by managing all the records electronically.
- Administrators need not keep a manual track of the goods.
- Admin can keep updating the system by filling in the details of the new goods arrived in warehouses and their availability.
- Thus, it saves human efforts and resources.
- Users cannot view the goods in person.
- There is no human interaction if users have some enquiry.