Banks and credit card companies use credit scores of the consumers. This banks and Credit Card Score Company lend money to the consumers based on the credit score of the consumer. Consumer can have poor, fair, good or excellent credit scores. Based on these credit score banker and credit company provide money to the consumer. Here we come up with an Android application that keeps track of people’s credit scores. This application helps consumers to know their credit score. User must register himself by their adding the personal details and credit card and credit details. System will provide user with credentials to access the system. User can access their personal details as well as his credit details. Here we applied a unique algorithm to calculate the credit score of the consumers. System will calculate the credit score based on following parameters such as number of credit card, year of first credit card, number of loans, expense, income etc. The system will calculate the credit score using the above Parameters. System will also display whether the consumer credit score is poor, fair, good or excellent. This system is helpful for the consumer to know about their credit score. This system is fully functional and user-friendly project.
- This system is helpful for the consumer to know about their credit score.
- System will also display whether the consumer credit score is poor, fair, good or excellent.
- Automates the process of credit score calculation.
- Individuals can view their credit ratings without going to the company for enquiry.
- If consumer enter wrong credit details, system will provide wrong credit score
- Active Internet Connection is required.