The system is developed for deploying an easy and a secure way of taking down attendance. The software first captures an image of all the authorized persons and stores the information into database. The system then stores the image by mapping it into a face coordinate structure. Next time whenever the registered person enters the premises the system recognizes the person and marks his attendance along with the time. It the person arrives late than his reporting time, the system speaks a warning “you are xx minutes late! Do not repeat this.”
Note: This system has around 40%-60% accuracy in scanning and recognizing faces.
- The software can be used for security purposes in organizations and in secured zones.
- The software stores the faces that are detected and automatically marks attendance.
- The system is convenient and secure for the users.
- It saves their time and efforts.
- The system don’t recognize properly in poor light so may give false results.
- It can only detect face from a limited distance.