Ambulance plays a very crucial role when an accident occurs on the road network or in case of any medical emergency and the need arises to save a human life. Manual booking of an ambulance at times of emergency can take away precious time as it is a time-consuming process. Furthermore, the delay caused due to the heavy traffic congestion in between the pickup spot and the hospital facility may increase the risk of death for the victim.
The system proposed here will help the users book an ambulance easily in an instant. The user will have to select the ambulance size, pick-up point & hospital. In case of emergency, the user will have to just select the pick-up point & destination and the system will automatically book the nearest ambulance and hospital. Once booked the ambulance operator will receive a notification for confirmation of the booking. The Ambulance driver can view the pick-up and drop location on Goggle Maps. The users will receive the contact details of the driver. The Hospitals can also view the booking history. This is how this Ambulance Booking App will act as a life savior in times of medical emergency.
In this system, the User will be able to book an ambulance in advance according to the size of the ambulance and selected hospital, or the user can also book an ambulance for emergency regardless of its size and a random hospital will be allocated to the user. Then the ambulance driver will accept or reject the booking from the user, after accepting or rejecting the status will be updated for the same to the user. Hospital can view the bookings history of the user for that particular hospital.
- Patients can now book an ambulance for an emergency as well as for non-emergency services. User can keep history of the trips and can view any time
- You can locate the nearest available ambulance and request the same.
- Instantly get the information & contact details of the driver.
- Wrong inputs will affect the project outputs.
- Internet Connection is mandatory
- The android mobile user will not be able to insert or view details if the server goes down. Thus, there is disadvantage of single point failure