Many a time while on tour to multiple locations, we end up wasting a lot of time and money due to improper planning. Many E-commerce & online delivery businesses need to assign delivery men on various routes with multiple stops to deliver the goods to the customers. Hence there is a need to plan & optimize these routes to avoid delivery delays and to minimize the traveling cost. But manually planning & optimizing a tour is a cumbersome task.
This daily route planner will help you optimize your journey by navigating your entire route from start to end in the best possible sequence stop by stop to make your journey easier & faster. This android application will be using various TSP Algorithms to generate the shortest path to help the users plan their tours easily thereby saving their time & cost. The users can also plan trips that can last for more than 1 day. Thus, this tour planner app will help the users to plan their personal and commercial tours easily.
In this system, the User gets the shortest or nearest path of the route entered by the user. The location is marked on the integrated google map. The user has to enter the start and end location for the destination, and the user has to add five different stops where he wants to halt or visit during the trip. The user will get the shortest path by using the algorithm used in-app.
- User can save time by visiting nearest destination first
- User can keep history of the trips and can view any time
- Displays the data in map view and list view to understand easily and user can also keep record of working hours
- Wrong inputs will affect the project outputs.
- Internet Connection is mandatory
- The android mobile user will not be able to insert or view details if the server goes down. Thus, there is disadvantage of single point failure.