An automated attendance system that consists of a web system for entire organization to record attendance. Each Class room or department has its own login. On login the class faculty can see a list of students or members registered under it. The faculty may take the attendance and mark the present students using checkbox provided in front of every student name. This attendance sheet is stored and sent to the central administrator of the organization and stored there. The system has an admin login. The admin may check all attendance data, press a button to see defaulter list, search for particular student attendance by name, search class attendance and generate excel reports.
- It excludes the use of paper work and human efforts.
- The system is helpful as it generates a systematic overall report of every class attendance.
- The system helps the faculty to easily find out defaulters in a single click.
- It maintains the records in a large database instead of conventional method of maintaining register which further simplifies the process of searching for a particular record.
- User may easily get attendance history of a particular student.
- The system introduces a manageable and systematic approach of maintain attendance records.
- It saves user time, cost and institute resources.
- The only disadvantage is that every class requires a computer or a laptop to access the system.
- There should also be a Wi-Fi or internet connection available in every class.