Download Project Document/Synopsis
This is an advanced Ticketing System making it easier for the commuter to travel in the bus and the driver to keep exact records of the passengers. This System is a web and Android Based System where the Android will have to apps one for the passenger and one for the bus which is connected to the RFID Reader while the web part is Purely Admin to set the fares and bus tops and to keep and monitor the current updates of a particular bus and passengers on it. This System has the potential of letting the admin know where the bus is exactly and how many passengers are travelling on the bus with their details. This System makes it very easier for security purposes as all the details are submitted to the admin. On the Passenger’s point of view this system makes is easier for them to travel as they need not use cash for tickets and the fare is automatically deducted from their account as the system calculates the start and the end point. In scenarios where the passengers wallet i.e. his account has insufficient funds the system will alert the driver with a Beep or Buzz Alert when the RFID is scanned.
The Passenger should physically collect the RFID card from the Bus Department and the password for the app will be emailed to them.
The Account can be recharged using Debit or credit card or it can be done at Bus Departments.
- The Commuter can go cashless and the amount is automatically deducted without any inputs given to the app.
- The Consumer can view all his previous travels.
- The System notifies next bus stop as it approaches.
- The Admin has all the details regarding the bus and the passenger travelling.
- Easy to track and monitor everything.
- If the passengers account has no fund the system gives a alarm.
- It requires an active internet connection.
- If the Internet is slow or no connection the apps won’t work leading to data loss.
- Improper scanning of RFID may incur inaccurate data.
- RFID is only per user; ticket is considered only for a single person.