The project Android Inventory tracking system is an android application that allows tracking inventory with ease. This project will help to track the location of the inventory and is beneficial in case of large inventory. This application makes it easier to manage large inventories as it helps in tracking it which reduces the time required to search a particular stock. The project also has a login page where in the user is required to register and only then can view the availability of stock. This project requires internet access and thus there is a disadvantage of server failure. This application includes an attractive user interface and also enables a user to add, delete, and update the inventory. In a similar way the user can also add, delete or update inventory details as and when required. This application keeps proper track of inventory by keeping track of inventory inwards and outwards. This also maintains details of inventory such as cost, quality, quantity, and description. The inventory management system has its own intelligently managed support system that allows user to view and manage various inventories added in the system. Also system predicts future sales and alerts about the inventory that will be needed to full that requirements based on previous year analysis. The system uses regression analysis for prediction. Thus this system reduces time an also make managing inventory easier.
- This project has a login page which allows only the registered user to login and thereby preventing unauthorized access.
- This system can be used to track the inventory with ease.
- This system reduces the time required to search for a particular inventory and the inventory details.
- This system provides inventory information in just a click.
- The android mobile user will not be able to insert or view details if the server goes down. Thus there is disadvantage of single point failure.