This project provides a password based circuit breaker system using an android application. Here we connect the circuit with android application through which we enter the password. There is a substantial increase in the number of fatal accidents involving line men due to electric shocks resulting from the lack of coordination between maintenance staff and the electric substation staff.
This system provides a solution to this problem, to ensure there are no such incidents that endanger the life of line men. Here the control of the circuit is provided at the substation. The line man can enter the password to switch OFF the circuit.
He may now safely work out the repairs and may return to the substation to switch ON the circuit.
He again needs to enter the password in order to switch ON the circuit.
Since the control to switch ON/OFF the circuit lies with the lineman himself there is no chance of accidents. The system also provides password storage using EEPROM. This system also makes it possible to change the password as and when needed for security purposes.
- Hardware Specifications
- AT89S52 (8051 Microcontroller) – Buy AT89S52 Online
- Bluetooth Module – Buy Bluetooth Module Online
- Relay – Buy Relays Online
- Relay Driver IC – Buy IC’s Online
- Vtg Regulator IC – Buy IC’s Online
- IC Socket – Buy IC Sockets Online
- Crystal Oscillator – Buy Crystal Oscillators Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Transformer/Adapter – Buy Transformers & Adapters Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Keil µVision IDE
- MC Programming Language: Embedded C