Voice has unique characteristics that can be associated with an individual. Speaker Verification APIs function is an intelligent tool to assist verify users using both their voice and speech. To use voice for authentication, user needs to choose a specific passphrase to use during both enrolment and verification phases. This enrolment data would be used to verify the user. While authenticating, the service extracts voice features and the passphrase from the input speech recording. Then it compares the features against the corresponding elements of the speaker enrolment data for the speaker the Customer is seeking to verify and determines any match. In this system, users can register their voice and then they can authenticate voice and they can also manage notes by adding, updating, deleting, sharing notes. They also can view the note.
- It’s harder to spoof and generally more convenient for users
- Widely accessible for authentication on mobile phones.
- Cost-effective to integrate into other devices
- This application requires active internet connection.
- User needs to put correct data or else it behaves abnormally.