Every year, brands lose a significant portion of their sales to unauthorized knock off brands and counterfeits. Moreover, since such counterfeit products are usually of an inferior quality, they also end up damaging the credibility of the brand.
Many a times consumers also get cheated out of their hard-earned money as they end up shelling out an exorbitant amount of money for a mere counterfeit.
This Logo Detection app aims to help consumers distinguish forgeries from the original product. Using this system, a consumer can verify whether a product is in fact an original. This application can also be helpful for brands struggling to fight against forged products. Counterfeit products usually have an inferior built quality and along with stealing sales, they also damaging a brand’s reputation in the long run.
Along with harming a brand’s sales and reputation, unaware consumers also get cheated out of their money. This Logo Detection project aims to help users identify forgeries by analysing the logo on the product. Along with helping users identify the logo, this app also helps brands combat logo piracy. This project is developed using the Django framework with Python as programming language.
- This project can help customers verify the authenticity of a product before purchasing it. Thereby, preventing them from getting swindled.
- Along with helping consumers, this project is also helpful for brands in their fight against logo piracy and counterfeit goods.
- This system has been designed to be extremely simple and user friendly and can be used by anyone.
- This system can be affected due to bad network.
- Incorrect inputs will generate unfavourable results.