Download Project Document/Synopsis
The mobile attendance system has been built to eliminate the time and effort wasted in taking attendances in schools and colleges. It also greatly reduces the amount of paper resources needed in attendance data management. The system is divided into following modules:
- This is an android mobile app. It’s built to be used for school/college faculty so that they may take student attendance on their phones.
- Student Attendance List Creation: Once this App is installed on a phone, a it allows user to create a student attendance sheet consisting of name, roll number, date, Absent/Present mark and subject. He has to fill student names along with associated roll numbers.
- Attendance Marking: The faculty has the list on his phone now. He may see the list call roll numbers and select absent id the student is absent or select present if student is present.
- Attendance Storage: This data is now stored in the faculty mobile phone. Faculty may also view it anytime on their phone.
- Attendance sheet transfer: The faculty can transfer the file to a server (normal computer) via an internet connection where this data can be stored and maintained by the school or college.
- Attendance Check: The PC operator may now check the attendance transferred as Student roll no, date, time and sort by date to check presentees and absentees of a particular date.
Thus this system automates attendance system and eliminates the use of paperwork needed for attendance marking and monitoring student attendance.