In Digital environment authentication plays a major role. For authentication purposes, the graphical-based technique is used. In this application, we have changed the way of clicking on the images and to make the password more secure Persuasive Cued Click Points technique is used so that authentication can become more secure and password can be generated, authenticated and protected easily. Here we use Persuasive Cued Click Points for generating the password and user has to click on the images for their passwords. The PCCP technique in which we will divide the image into 8*8 grids that means each image will divide into 5 different unique grids. At the place where user will click the image that particular pixel’s value will be fetched as X and Y coordinate’s value. In this application, the user needs to register by choosing a minimum of 5 images (8*8 grid) and each Image with 1 point (Default or from Gallery). After image is selected contact number is authenticated using OTP. The user has to select the 1 point from each Image which he had selected when registering. Afterimage is selected contact number is authenticated using OTP. Then the user will have to choose apps that he wants to lock. Users can also change the password.
- It satisfies both textual and alphanumeric conflicting requirements.
- It is easy to remember and hard to guess
- While increasing the number of images and number of grids the security will be very high and the efficiency will be 100%
- This application requires active internet connection.
- User needs to put correct data or else it behaves abnormally.