Fingerprint Based ATM is a desktop application where fingerprint of the user is used as a authentication. The finger print minutiae features are different for each human being so the user can be identified uniquely. Instead of using ATM card Fingerprint based ATM is safer and secure. There is no worry of losing ATM card and no need to carry ATM card in your wallet. You just have to use your fingerprint in order to do any banking transaction. The user has to login using his fingerprint and he has to enter the pin code in order to do further transaction. The user can withdraw money from his account. User can transfer money to various accounts by mentioning account number. In order to withdraw money user has to enter the amount he want to withdraw and has to mention from which account he want to withdraw (i.e. saving account, current account) .The user must have appropriate balance in his ATM account to do transaction. User can view the balance available in his respective account. The system will provide the user to view last 5 transactions.
- Login: – User will login to the system using his fingerprint.
- Add Pin Code: – User has to scan finger and add pin code in order to do transactions.
- Withdrawal of cash: – User can withdraw cash by entering the amount he want to withdraw.
- Transfer of Money: – User can transfer cash to other accounts by entering the account number he wants to transfer.
- View Balance: – User can view balance which is available in his respective account.
- View Transaction: – User can view last five transactions.
- Fingerprint based ATM System is more secure than ATM card.
- User can make transaction using his fingerprint anywhere and at any time he need not have to carry ATM card.
- If the User finger pattern has some cut or got damaged the system might not recognize the user.
Note: The fingerprint scanner is not included with the system, you can buy it separately by clicking on below button.