Download Project Document/Synopsis
This project uses a web application concept to facilitate the departmental system in educational institutes. It uses the most reliable way of uniquely identifying students through website. Such type of web application is very useful in school as well as in college for daily attendance. Through this web application, we can keep a systematic record of students details, mark sheet, attendance and defaulters list. This project enables the easy way of maintaining class attendance with fewer efforts. The system also generates a brief report of attendance from the database according to subject-wise or date-wise as required. A defaulter list can be generated through system. Staff and HOD has the option to take a print of the reports and defaulter list thus generated. Hence, this project introduces a manageable and systematic approach of maintaining student and staff records.
- It excludes the use of paper work and human efforts.
- The system is helpful as it generates a systematic overall report of every class attendance.
- The system helps the faculty to easily find out defaulters in a single click.
- It maintains the records in a large database instead of conventional method of maintaining register which further simplifies the process of searching for a particular record.
- Staff may easily get attendance and defaulter’s list of a particular student.
- The system introduces a manageable and systematic approach of maintain attendance records.
- It saves user time, cost and institute resources.
- The only disadvantage is that every class requires a computer or a laptop to access the system.
- Requires an active internet connection.