There should be bridge of trust between hospital and customer. Many health care sectors want to maintain good relationship with their customers. So, we propose a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System for Heath care sectors. Healthcare organizations want to attract new patients or maintain repeating patients so they use a healthcare CRM to manage the relationships with the public. This might be task like sending checkup appointment reminders. The CRM system enables health care sectors to get essential customer information and use it as efficiently as possible. This CRM plans a number of methodologies in a synchronized approach to deliver healthcare. User will register himself by specifying his personal details and system will provide him with user ID and password. User can login to the system using his user ID and password. User can view his personal details and can update his personal details. User can opt for healthcare details. This system maintains details of both in-patient and out-patient. In Patient and Out-Patient Details will be shown in effective graphical user interface and other additional technical aspects will also be integrated along with this module. This system will help many health care sectors to maintain good customer relationship. This system manages hospital’s current and future customers. Hospitals will keep track of their current and future customers. Manually it is not possible for the hospital admin to keep records of all the patients. Customer Relationship Management System helps to keep track of the appointments made by the customer. Patients who are sick, hurt, need a dentist, or need a healthcare provider in some way can find one that is suitable to their needs by themselves.
- This system will build trust between the hospital and customers.
- This system keeps record of the current and future customers.
- This system keeps track of the in-patient and out-patient in effective graphical user interface.
- This system will provide economic benefits for many health care sectors.
- Patients who are sick, hurt, need a dentist, or need a healthcare provider in some way can find one that is suitable to their needs by themselves.
- This system will help many health care sectors to maintain good customer relationship.
- Requires more memory space since it keeps record of current and future customer details.