Download Project Document/Synopsis
It is a computer parts assembly website project, where a user may select various computer parts online and it will be delivered to the users address. The computer assembly website project allows users to select from a list of computer parts of various companies and models.
The project works as follows:
- User gets an option to login to the website.
- The user needs to create a new account if he/she is not registered
- The user can then see various links saying Hard disk, motherboard, mouse, speaker etc.
- Once the user clicks on motherboard link, the motherboard selection page is opened.
- Here the user may view a list of motherboards of various companies, make and models.
- User is allowed to select any product needed and add it to his/her shopping cart.
- The user may then visit any other page(mouse selection, ram selection etc) and shop for those products too.
- Our website allows user to add these products to their shopping cart as needed.
- At the end when user finishes shopping a bill is generated containing various products in the users shopping cart.
- Thus the computer assembly website project allows for a robust computer parts shopping and assembly functionality.
- User can view details of the parts without going anywhere.
- It is convenient for users as this system provides accurate cost and description of the system.
- The website is flexible to be used and for e-shopping.
- User can view different categories of product of different brands at a single place.
- The products are delivered to the customer in his/her house so this becomes more convenient for them.
- The system calculates bill instantly and user can pay online.
- Hence the system saves time, efforts and cost.
- The user cannot view the product in person.
- There is no human interaction.
- There can be fraud and security problems.