Most colleges have a number of different courses and each course has a number of subjects. Now there are limited faculties, each faculty teaching more than one subjects. So now the time table needed to schedule the faculty at provided time slots in such a way that their timings do not overlap and the time table schedule makes best use of all faculty subject demands. We use a customized algorithm for this purpose. In our Timetable Generation algorithm, we propose to utilize a timetable object. This object comprises of Classroom objects and the timetable for every them likewise a fitness score for the timetable. Fitness score relates to the quantity of crashes the timetable has regarding alternate calendars for different classes. Classroom object comprises of week objects. Week objects comprise of Days, Days comprises of Timeslots. Timeslot has an address in which a subject, student gathering going to the address and educator showing the subject is related. Also further on discussing the imperatives, we have utilized composite configuration design, which make it well extendable to include or uproot as numerous obligations. In every obligation class the condition as determined in our inquiry is now checked between two timetable objects. On the off chance that condition is fulfilled i.e. there is a crash is available then the score is augmented by one.
- Faculty did not need to worry for time clashes.
- Authority now does not need to perform permutation and combination.
- Authority can concentrate on other things rather than wasting their time on preparing Time-Table.
- Gives accurate information.
- Simplifies the manual work.
- It minimizes the documentation related work.
- Provides up to date information.
- Friendly Environment by providing warning messages.
- User has to format it a bit after it is prepared.
- System may provide incorrect results if data not entered correctly.