- It excludes the use of paper work and human efforts.
- The system is helpful as it generates a systematic overall report of every class attendance.
- The system helps the faculty to easily find out defaulters in a single click.
- It maintains the records in a large database instead of conventional method of maintaining register which further simplifies the process of searching for a particular record.
- Staff may easily get attendance and defaulter’s list of a particular student.
- The system introduces a manageable and systematic approach of maintain attendance records.
- It saves user time, cost and institute resources.
- The only disadvantage is that every class requires a computer or a laptop to access the system.
- Requires an active internet connection.