Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales. Company employee must keep track of current and future customers to synchronize sales. Manually it is not possible for the employee to keep records of all the leads. Customer Relationship Management System helps to keep track of number of leads converted by the employee. This System helps to manage sales. This system is a combination of both .Net and android technology.
System works as follows:-
- Admin will add new employee by filling employee details and will provide identity number and password to the employee to access the system.
- Admin can edit employee details.
- Admin can view number of leads converted by employee as well as profit and loss amount of the employee.
- When employee login to the system he will get email about the meetings that is going to be held on next day with the lead.
- User will be redirected to dashboard where he will get to know about number of leads he had converted and number of leads he had not converted.
- User will also get to know about profit and loss amount in the dashboard, based on number of leads he had converted.
- User can register lead by filling the details of the customers.
- User will be redirected to next page where he will convert the lead if the customer is going to be confirmed.
- At final stage user will confirm the lead by clicking on yes or no button.
- Employee can fix meeting with customer by specifying the meeting topic and description about the meeting.
- User can view meeting that is going to be held. User can also view the topic and description about the meeting.
- User can send SMS and E-mail to the customers.