The ideal workshop for you to learn and develop your own robot.
Certificates: Will be provided after completion of the workshop.
Doubts Session: One or more sessions with our industry experienced trainers.
To Setup a Workshop OR for More Details:
Call/Watsapp: +91 9136664227
About Motion Controlled Arm Robot Workshop
Motion Controlled Robotic Arm system allows controlling a robotic arm by hand movements. Robotic Arm is designed to perform any desired task such as welding, grinning and more. In this workshop you will learn to build a motion controlled robotic arm system which uses RF receiver which is interfaced to the 8051 microcontroller which controls the driver IC which is responsible to control the movement of the arm.
By participating in this workshop, you will learn more about accelerometer sensor, Atmega microcontroller, transmitter, driver IC and many other components.
Module I: Introduction to Motion Controlled Arm Robot
• Session duration: 1 hour
• Why we need Motion Controlled Arm Robots.
• Motion Controlled Arm Robots Applications.
• Introduction to Motion Controlled Arm Robots Mechanisms.
Module II Motion Controlled Arm Robot Kit Details & Assembly
• Session duration: 2 hours
• Detailed Assembly of Motion Controlled Arm Robot Kit.
• Assembling & mounting of Motion Controlled Arm Robot kit.
Module III: Motion Controlled Arm Robot Controller Details & Programming
• Session Duration: 1 to 2 hours.
• Motion Controlled Arm Robot Controller Working.
• Programming of Motion Controlled Arm Robot System.
Module IV: Hands-on Experience Motion Controlled Arm Robot Controller Interfacing
• Session Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
• Perform hands on Motion Controlled Arm Robot Assembly and Programming.
• Doubt Solving Session.
Why Nevon Projects Motion Controlled Arm Robot Workshop?
Nevonprojects is an initiative by NevonSolutions which allows to share the Nevon industry expertise through robotics training workshops. Nevon Projects has experienced industry experts who will train the students in the best way during robotics workshops. They provide in depth knowledge on robotics, components used to build various robotic systems through which students can build their own DIY robotics systems in future.
This workshop is best suited for those who are interested in knowing about the fundamentals of Robotics, eager to build own robotic systems used for various industrial applications. All Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Chemical, and Instrumentation & Control Engineering Student can join this workshop.