Total Hours: 30
Effort: 4 – 6 Hours/Week
Course Type: LIVE Online
Course Days: Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
An intermediate level course is for electronics students, electronics engineers and electronics enthusiasts. The course starts with core electronics basics and reaches till robotics development.
Individuals completing this course learn to make intermediate embedded projects on their own and are eligible to get a job as an Embedded developer / PCB designer / Embedded C developer / firmware developer.
What You’ll Learn ?
- You learn the basic principles of electronics design and development.
- You learn to read circuit diagrams and troubleshoot electronics.
- You learn PCB designing using Eagle software.
- You learn Embedded C development principles and concepts.
- You learn about programming microcontrollers.
- You learn basics of robotics and develop an embedded project on your own.
A Masters ME in Electronics & Communication who worked as an Embedded Developer at Haffkine and an embedded faculty at Xaviers Engineering College. Having an Expertise in Embedded Design and Electronics Training along with Industrial Automation and PLC programming.
An Embedded Team Lead at IIT Bombay who previously worked at NevonSolutions Pvt Ltd. Having Vast development experience at Embedded Design & Development he has worked on Research and Development of over 400 Embedded Systems.
Co Author of “Linux System Administrator | Security in Cloud Computing
| Cloud Computing” TechKnowledge Publications with Vast Teaching Experience in Embedded Electronics, Internet of Things, Computer Networks in a number of Colleges.
Course Conducted by NevonSolutions Pvt Ltd
Specially designed Nevon E Learning Portal includes
- Live Lecture Facility
- Instant Q & A with Live Doubt Solving
- Teaching Students all over The Globe
- Download Notes After Every Lecture
- Online Exam Facility & Reexamination Option
- Ability to Pay Fees in Easy Installments
- Internationally Accepted Certification With Online Validation