ATL is a methodology of Central Government of India, is basically a workspace which will help young minds to shape their creative ideas, innovative skills through build-it-yourself mode. It is a stage towards another India. Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) including Self-Employment and Talent Utilization (SETU) is Government of India’s undertaking to promote a culture of development and business. Atal Tinkering Labs are devoted works spaces where students (Class sixth to Class twelfth) learn advancement aptitudes and create thoughts that will proceed to change India. The labs are fuelled to familiarize students with cutting edge hardware, for example, 3D printers, mechanical technology and gadgets improvement devices, IoT and sensors and so on.
How to Setup a Tinkering Lab ?
- Go through ATAL Tinkering Lab Mission & Objectives Below
- For Complete details & application visit Niti Aayog Website at http://niti.gov.in/content/atal-tinkering-laboratories
- Call Us at +91 9136664227 for hardware consulting and setup of the lab
ATAL Tinkering Lab Objectives
ATAL Innovation Mission
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) including Self-Employment and Talent Utilization (SETU) is Government of India’s undertaking to advance a culture of development and business enterprise. Its goal is to fill in as a stage for advancement of world-class Innovation Hubs, Grand Challenges, Start-up organizations and other independent work exercises, especially in innovation driven zones. The Atal Innovation Mission will have two centre capacities:
• Business enterprise advancement through Self-Employment and Talent Utilization, wherein pioneers would be supported and guided to wind up effective business ideas.
• Innovation promotion: to give a stage where creative thoughts are produced.