The ideal workshop for you to learn and develop your own robot.
Certificates: Will be provided after completion of the workshop.
Doubts Session: One or more sessions with our industry experienced trainers.
To Setup a Workshop OR for More Details:
Call/Watsapp: +91 9136664227
About Android Controlled Pick and Place Robot Workshop
Pick and Place robots are used for holding or gripping objects and placing them on the desired location. These types of robots are generally used in industries for packaging and automobile where such robots are programmed to perform a desired work. In this workshop you will learn to build an android controlled pick and place robot. The commands used to move the robot front, backwards, left and right directions are transmitted through Bluetooth.
By participating in this workshop, you will learn more about Bluetooth technology, dc driver motors, transmitters, IC sockets and many other components.
Module I: Introduction to Android Controlled Pick & Place Robots
• Session duration: 1 hour
• Why we need Android Controlled Pick & Place Robots.
• Android Controlled Pick & Place Robots Applications.
• Introduction to Android Controlled Pick & Robots Mechanisms.
Module II Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot Kit Details & Assembly
• Session duration: 2 hours
• Detailed Assembly of Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot Kit.
• Assembling & mounting of Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot kit.
Module III: Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot Controller Details & Programming
• Session Duration: 1 to 2 hours.
• Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot Controller Working.
• Programming of Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot System.
Module IV: Hands-on Experience on Android Controlled Pick & Place Robot Controller Interfacing
• Session Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
• Perform hands on Assembly and Programming.
• Doubt Solving Session.
Why Nevon Projects Android Controlled Robot Workshop?
Nevonprojects is an initiative by NevonSolutions which allows to share the Nevon industry expertise through robotics training workshops. Nevon Projects has experienced industry experts who will train the students in the best way during robotics workshops. They provide in depth knowledge on robotics through which students can build their own DIY robotics systems in future.
This workshop is best suited for those who are interested in knowing about the fundamentals of Robotics, Industrial Automation, Bluetooth technology, building robotic vehicle and Android Application Development. All Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Chemical, and Instrumentation & Control Engineering Student can join this workshop.