Returns and refunds in case of software based systems are liable before source code handover to customer. We list all project features in text or video demonstration of software systems before delivery, all our systems features are displayed in project content or video demonstrations. No refunds are provided post source code provision to customer. In case of added/modified features needed, please fill out our customized development form at following link: http://nevonprojects.com/customized-project-requirements/
In case of our electronics systems delivery occurs when the Goods are handed over to the Purchaser or carrier company or delivery representative . Delivery dates quoted are approximate only and NevonSolutions will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Goods.
If the Purchaser fails to take delivery of the Goods or fails to give adequate delivery instructions & it returns to NevonSolutions then NevonSolutions reserves rights to decide whether to resend parcel or not.
|12V Lead Acid Battery is not provided with project kits due to shipping and delivery company prohibitions.|
230V Lamps are not included in project kits due to shipping and delivery company prohibitions.
However these loads and batteries are available in local electronics shops & we do guide you about where and how to buy these components locally.
Any claim by the Purchaser for non or incorrect delivery must be advised to NevonSolutions within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
In case of software based products, delivery occurs when we send the digital goods through email or any online medium which can be shown as a proof. Delivery dates quoted are approximate only and NevonSolutions will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Goods. We demonstrate our product features through videos at the time of purchase. Any claim by the Purchaser for non or incorrect delivery must be advised to NevonSolutions within 4 days of receipt of the digital product.
Electronics Project Kit Working Issues:
Our project kits are tested multiple times before dispatch and are shipped with the best packaging standards, if in case any working issue is reported by user, all such project kit issues must be reported to NevonSolutions within 5 days of product delivery receipt. Any project kit issues reported after 5 days is not eligible for the Circuit Issue Solving Process described below:
Circuit Issue Solving Process:
- Client needs to install skype (a free video calling tool) in his PC with web cam support.
- Client needs to report the issues to us through video calling us.
- All issues are solved through this process by our technical support team. If still the issues persist in extreme cases, the below mentioned procedure is to be followed.
- Client needs to send us the main circuit system(without the extra kit contents) through a shipping company at following address.( NevonProjects, 1st Floor, Vinay Kumkum Arcade, Opp Washington Plaza, Goregaon West (near Goregaon station), Mumbai 400062, Maharashtra, India)
- We first verify the system microcontroller has not been tampered or replaced after we sent it. (Please find our system verification process details below)
- If system passes verification test, we check the system working and if any issues are found we correct the issues and send you the working circuit system and NevonSolutions bears the cost of sending the circuit back to the client.
- If the system/microcontroller/circuit is found to be tampered NevonSolutions is not liable for any changes in the circuit and the client needs to bear the shipping charges of sending as well as receiving the system.
System Verification Process:
- All microcontrollers programmed by us have a special verification code written in them.
- Our microcontrollers return a verification code when mounted on our verification circuit board.
- This allows us to verify if the microcontroller is our programmed microcontroller or re programmed or some other replaced microcontroller for verification.