Here we demonstrate fingerprint based security system to authenticate users from entering particular premises.
The system is useful for secure sites to provide access only to authorized users automatically. This ensures safety and security at secure sites/premises like military, navy, government as well as corporate premises.
For this purpose we here use a Atmega 32 microcontroller circuit. The circuit consists of atmega microcontroller that is interfaced to fingerprint sensor, LCD display and motors to operate a door.
Users are allowed to register into the system first. After registration/enrollment the system allows to start monitoring.
In monitoring mode, the system monitors for fingerprints. Now if a fingerprint is detected, the system scans the fingerprint against stored ones.
If a match is found, the system operates the motors to open the door for those users, else the system does not open the door.
Thus we ensure a secure fingerprint authorized security system.
- Hardware Specifications
- ATmega328P AVR MC- Buy ATmega328P Online
- R305 Fingerprint Sensor -Buy Fingerprint Sensor Online
- Mini Door
- LCD’s – Buy LCD Online
- Crystal Oscillator – Buy Crystal Oscillators Online
- Resistors – Buy Resistors Online
- Capacitors – Buy Capacitors Online
- Transistors – Buy Transistors Online
- Cables & Connectors – Buy Cables & Connectors Online
- Diodes – Buy Diodes Online
- PCB – Buy PCB & Breadboards Online
- LED’s – Buy LED Online
- Transformer/Adapter – Buy Transformers & Adapters Online
- Push Button – Buy Buttons & Switches Online
- Software Specifications
- Arduino Compiler
- MC Programming Language: C